Applications open on April 4, 2022 and closes on May 15, 2022. Late applications will not be considered! The complete application documents must be sent in one zipfile (max. 2MB) to email@example.com to by 23:59 (CEST) on May 15, 2022.
Application Guidelines and Eligibility
- Any currently enrolled student or group of students or alumni of the Brandt School can submit an application and be eligible for this award.
- External applications are also considered, but need the approval of one person fulfilling the above mentioned criteria and the person’s willingness to serve as a Brandt School partner for the project or to actively join the team.
- You can apply as a group or as a single person, but only one application per project is accepted.
- You may work in cooperation with an NGO, or you can start up your own organization.
- Projects must represent new ideas (i.e., the award is not funding for pre-existing projects).
- Previous winners are not allowed to submit projects for the following two Commitment Award calls (2 years cool-off period).
A complete application consists of a zip-file (max. 2MB) with
- must be socially charitable and address a relevant problem,
- can be a local or international initiative,
- must put the prize money to good use (i.e., towards project implementation) if won,
- must be realistic/likely to be implemented, also under pandemic circumstances,
- must be sustainable, i.e. show the potential to last beyond the one year funding period, and
- must be scalable, i.e. have the potential to grow what you plan to implement with the prize money.
The application should furthermore demonstrate that the applicants have the necessary experience and means to carry out this project.
Our 2022 Information Sheet offers an overview of all relevant application information.
If you have any further questions contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application!